Frequently Qsked Questions (FAQ)
1, What is the shipping cost for my order?
It depends on your quantity and your address. For sample order, usually it was about USD10/KG; For bulk order, by sea will be your best choice.
2, When will my order ship?
For sample order, usually we ship within 3 work days.
For bulk order, usually we deliver goods at 7-11 work days depends on your quantity and requirements.
3, What is the warranty for the products?
Unless otherwise noted, all products are warranted for 2 years from the date of purchase, select products have extended warranty periods.
4, Can you accept OEM/ODM, Dstribution, Drop Shipping?
Yes, we can accept OEM/ODM, Distribution, Drop Shipping. Pls Send Us Inquiry for details.
5, What is your payment terms?
We can accept Paypal. Western Union, TT(Telegraphic Transfer), LC.
6, How can I start my order with you?
1, What is meant by "Beam Pattern"?
10° OR 15° PENCIL BEAM
This beam type is mainly used as driving light. The narrowbeam pattern is with longest irradiation distance, the bestfor driving safety and longer visible sight.
30° OR 45° SPOT BEAM
This is a wider spot beam, suit for multi一purpose Lightingsolutions. This beam combines the advantages of penciland flood beam, suggest to use for off road, industryVehicles
60° OR 90° FLOOD BEAM
This is with shorter distance and widest lighting widthwidely used For agriculture vehicles, industrial vehiciesenhance the working area visibility.
2, What does IP67 mean?
This is a standardized way to measure solid particle (the first number (6)) and liquid (the second number (7)) penetration resistance. In this case, 6 is the highest level for solid particle resistance meaning that the unit is dust tight. 7 is the second highest level, but considering these aren't meant for submarines, it is the highest practical level you should pay for and means these lights can stand to be submerged below 3.2 feet of water for 30 minutes without damage. That should definitely get you across that stream! (wikipedia)
3, What is the difference between PC and PMMA?
1. PMMA has 17 times the impact resistance of glass. PC has 250 times the impact resistance of glass.
2. PMMA is very rigid whereas PC can be bought in flexible grades. Acrylic (PMMA) cracks more easily than polycarbonate under stress.
3. PMMA has light transmittance of 92 percent and PC has a light transmittance of 88 percent in comparison to glass.
4. PMMA can be polished to restore its clarity, while PC cannot.
5. PMMA can handle temperatures up to 190 deg F while PC can handle temperatures up to 240 deg F.
6. PMMA will crack if it is drilled near an edge or with a drill bit not designed for plastic. PC typically does not crack when being drilled even if drilled close to the edge with a standard drill bit.
7. The edges of PMMA can be polished smooth if necessary; PC cannot be polished.
8. PMMA has a low chemical resistance. PC has a higher chemical resistance than PMMA.
9. PMMA is more likely to chip than PC because it is less impact-resistant. It does not scratch easily, however, and will not yellow over time.
10. PC has low flammability, while PMMA will burn slowly and is not recommended in areas where flames may be present.
11. PC is more expensive than PMMA. It tends to cost about 35% more.
4, Can I run my Tough light in an A/C wall outlet?
No! Tough lights are designed for DC voltage. Connection to an A/C wall outlet will permanently damage the light.
5, What is the difference between Durable PC Lens and 4D optic PC Lens?
Designed with our newest technology, 4D optic PC Lens has a better Lux than Lens and will looks brighter.
6, What is the applications for your lights?
Our lights are mainly used for farm tractors, off road, mining, marine, trucks.
Didn’t find the answer? Send us your question